Once your recordings are running, you will want to go back and review either for self-reflection or to more closely examine an event that occurred in your classroom.
The My Cloud Recordings button makes this easy by connecting you straight to your Google or One Drive from the Kloud-12 Dashboard. Click this button to access the drop down of folders.
- Click on the My Cloud Recordings Button
- Choose the folder from the drop down menu under “Root” on the left.
- Choose the video that you’d like to edit.
- Click the blue Edit button and/or the Yellow Extract Quad button to choose a single view from the four shown in quad view.
- Use the play bar (triangle) to drag to the starting point and click Start Trim.
- Use the play bar again to drag to the stopping point and click End Trim.
- Rename your video at the top and choose the selection box to save as a new file.